Onishi Project (OP) was established in 2012 as the art management division of Onishi Gallery. The gallery is located in Chelsea, New York, the center of contemporary art. We advise individual artists how to promote their work through gallery shows and communicating with collectors & museum curators. By joining Onishi Project, not only will you introduce your art, but you will also learn how to promote your work in the international market.
Conditions of Entry:
- Size limit: 24 x 24 in. (60 x 60 cm) per piece (contact the gallery if size exceeds)
- Artist responsible for transportation of artworks
Provided by the Gallery:
- An opening reception at the gallery for the artists with complimentary drinks
- Artist’s portfolio page created on the gallery website
- Promotion of the exhibition through social media, gallery mailing list & advertisements
- Obtain critiques from art professionals in NYC
Group Exhibition Information:
Each show will last two weeks, and include a maximum number of 10 artists each. We offer two group shows in Summer and two groups shows in Winter. Upon consideration of artists’ schedules, OP will determine the theme of each show and the combination of artists. Each show will be installed by our professional and experienced staff. If you would like to have a solo show, please contact the gallery.
Include your name, email and mailing address, phone number, which exhibition, high resolution jpgs of at least 3 images of your work, including title, media, size and year. Please include a link to your website if applicable as well as an artist’s resume/CV.
Please keep in mind there will be a participation/management fee.
Send submission info & any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gallery Floor Plan
(Please click to see the floor map)
- VIP Party
- Artist Talk